We’re looking to add to our team to better serve our outstanding clients.
We’re a full-service, bilingual marketing, design, and communications firm. With the impact of a large agency and the soul of a boutique, we work with our clients to create meaningful and brilliant results.
You understand marketing and are a self-motivated creative genius who enjoys working in a team environment. You appreciate the strategic thinking that leads to great design, and you have the perfect combination of skills in web programming and Creative Suite that will enable you to work on a wide variety of projects.
If you are a versatile web designer with an engaging personality, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 19, 2018
- minimum 3 years of experience
- skilled in web programming
- working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, PHP
- proven experience with WordPress
- high proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- familiar with print production
- expertise in use of social media
- solid communication skills
- attentive to detail, deadlines and high standards
- well-grounded, organized, collaborative problem-solver
- passionate about technology and design, and keen follower of trends and best practices