On-Campus Spaces for Online Learning
We recognize that some students won’t be able to carry out their studies from home this fall, and may benefit from being on campus. Spaces at our Notre Dame Campus, Exchange District Campus, and some regional campuses have been designated for students who require a reliable high-speed internet connection, or need a dedicated space to study and/or learn online.
These spaces have been set up to allow students to maintain proper physical distancing.
Who can use these spaces?
- All full-time and part-time students registered in a Red River College program
- First come, first served – if a room is full, please go to another room nearby
Hygiene and physical distancing
- Follow all Return to Campus guidelines before coming to campus
- Sign in and sanitize your hands at the entrance
- Follow all physical distancing markers and signs
- Wipes are available
- Rooms are for independent study only (no group work)
- Headphones are required when participating in online delivery
- Bring your own laptop and any equipment you need, or use a computer lab
- Electrical outlets are not guaranteed for every spot
- You are responsible for your belongings
- Food and drinking are permitted, except in computer labs
Notre Dame Campus Spaces
Open during regular Notre Dame Campus hours. After 6pm, students at NDC will need to enter through Building C doors.
|Buffalo Cafeteria||Designated lunch space|
Exchange District Campus Spaces
Open during regular Exchange District Campus hours.
Regional Campus Spaces
|Winkler||Student Lounge||8:30am – 5:00pm||5|
|Portage||Student Study Centre||8:45am – 4:15pm||4|
|Steinbach||C115||8:15am – 3:45pm||8|