Today, Red River College will host its second Moderna pop-up vaccine clinic, offering nearly 200 vaccines to members of the community in need of first or second doses.
The clinic will be offering walk-in appointments in addition to priority appointments that were provided in advance to certain student groups with a focus on International Students, students at RRC’s Language Training Centre and students living in RRC’s Residence. The goal of these clinics is to help remove barriers to vaccine access and ensure the College can provide safe opportunities for students and their family members to receive vaccines.
The pop-up vaccine site will be held in the Voyageur Cafeteria until 2:00pm with doses being offered on a first come first serve basis. The site will be run with the support from several areas across the College, and Shared Health has provided staff and immunizers to help facilitate the clinic.
RRC’s Moderna Pop-Up Vaccine Clinic information:
- WHEN: Today, Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- TIME: 9:00am to 2:00pm
- WHERE: Notre Dame Campus (2055 Notre Dame Avenue) – Voyageur Cafeteria
- NOTE: Walk-in and appointments are available to those in need of first or second doses
- Parking in the south lot (free to attend vaccine appointment)
- Please ensure you bring your government issued ID with you to your appointment.
- If you are able, please fill out the following COVID-19 Standard Immunization Consent Form prior to your appointment. They will also be available at the clinic.
The vaccine is available to those who are over the age of 18 and have resided in Manitoba for at least 30 days. For second dose appointments, you must meet the requirement of 28 days since receiving your first dose.
Should you have any questions please contact Safety Health Services at email@example.com.