To all Red River College students from the Registrar’s Office
Red River College recently announced new grading options to help ease the challenges you’re facing during the COVID-19 pandemic. The options include changing a traditional letter grade you receive for your courses at the end of the current academic term to “Credit” or “Not Complete”.
The process to request a grade change can now be completed online:
- Open your Grade Report in HUB.
- Click on the Change to CR/NC button next to the course grade you wish to request to change. This button will also identify how many days you have left to make a change request.
- Before you can submit, you will be prompted to acknowledge that you understand the implications of the grade change request. You will not be able to submit until you confirm all items.
- It will take approximately 10 business days to review and process your request.
- If your request is still being processed, your Grade Report will indicate ***under review***
- If your request is complete, your Grade Report will indicate ***review complete***
- You will receive an email response to your RRC email account once your request has been completed.
- Your HUB Grade Report and official Transcript will be updated with the new grade, if approved.
- If your request has been denied, please contact your course instructor for further information.
Before submitting a grade change request, we strongly encourage you to please review the Grading Options info and FAQ and communicate with your Coordinator to find what a grade change means for your academic record.