RRC is closing down or limiting access to parts of several buildings on its campuses.
Buildings and areas not currently being used because of the transition to online program and service delivery are being designated as Limited Access. This new measure will help reduce maintenance needs for the College until campuses reopen to students and staff.
Buildings and areas designated as Limited Access will be locked or blocked by temporary barriers, and/or marked with signage indicating that access is limited until further notice.
- Washrooms in those areas are closed.
- Please enter these areas only if it is absolutely necessary to do so.
- For the time being, all current entrance points on our campuses are not affected by this change in operations.
If you need to come to campus to pick up personal items and equipment to work from home:
- You no longer need to complete a Campus Access Request Form
- Restrict your visit to between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. weekdays
- Email the Security contact appropriate to your location:
If you need to come to campus for more than 2 hours:
- Please complete the Campus Access Request Form and submit it to your direct supervisor for approval. (The form no longer requires the approval of your Dean or Executive Director).
- Your immediate supervisor will then submit the approved request to the Security contact appropriate to your location: