Community Services

A pre-application assessment called the Community Services Academic Communication Assessment is required for the following Community Services programs: Early Childhood Education (ECE), Early Childhood Education Workplace, Child and Youth Care, and Disability and Community Support.

Community Services Academic Communication Assessment (ACA)

The Academic Communication Assessment tests your ability to read and write at a college level and includes two parts:

  1. A reading comprehension test, called Degrees of Reading Power (DRP).
  2. A textbook reading assessment and a written response called the Program Specific Assessment (PSA).

Learn more about the Academic Communication Assessment and explore helpful resources to help you prepare.

Register Today