CAAT Level D – Math
The math assessment is a multiple choice, timed test. There are 48 questions and you will have 40 minutes. No Calculators are allowed, scrap paper will be given. The topics you can review:
- Basic math computations in adding, subtracting, multiply and dividing
- whole numbers
- Greatest Common Factor
- Solving for 1 and 2 unknowns
- Scientific notation
- Square root
- Changing percentages to a fraction
- Changing percentages to a decimal
- Integers — positives and negatives
- Problem solving
- Linear equation
- Basic geometry – know triangles; area; area of circle.
I have attached a sample of questions for the basic math questions and you can go to www.math.com.
Wise Guys videos are on YouTube.