CAAT Level C – Number Operations
Number Operations consists of 40 multiple choice questions and you will 40 minutes to complete it. No calculators are allowed; scrap paper will be handed out. The test will cover the following:
Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing
- Whole Numbers
- Changing a fraction to a percent
- Changing a percent to a fraction
- Changing a percent to a decimal
- Changing a decimal to a percent
- How to calculate a percentage of a number
Integers (positives and negatives)
Solving for one unknown
I have attached a sample of questions for the basic math questions and you can go to www.math.com.
Wise Guys videos are on YouTube.