1. Memory data release
- Write down information you may forget—formulas, dates, names, etc.
2. Preview test
- Write your name on the test and read over all instructions and the entire test.
3. Second memory data release
- Write down additional important information you may forget.
4. Test progress schedule
- Decode the best way to get most points in the least time.
5. Answer easy questions
- First, answer the easiest questions worth the most points.
6. Skip difficult questions
- Read each question twice and set a time limit for solving it—or skip it.
7. Review skipped questions
- Try to recall related information about each question.
8. Guess at remaining questions
- Do not leave any question blank unless there is a penalty for wrong answers.
9. Review entire test
- Look for misread directions and careless errors.
10. Use all of your test time
- Stopping early can mean lost points on your test!