Schedule Your 2020 Graduation Portrait Session!
- A $20 session fee is to be paid to your photographer at the time of your session. Debit or credit is preferred, but cash and cheque will be accepted. Cheque made payable to Lifetouch Canada.
- Photos will be taken at the Lifetouch Photo Studio at: Unit # 3 – 1410 Mountain Ave. in Winnipeg.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Two to three weeks after your photo session, you will receive a set of proofs by Canada Post and we’ll also email you a link so you can view your graduation proofs online. Keep in mind that your proofs are not retouched, but your finished portrait order will include basic retouching at no charge to eliminate blemishes and soften lines. Premium retouching is available.
In order to ensure your safety and that of our staff, we have made a few adjustments to our daily operations to ensure a safe environment, including mask usage, no touch posing, no assistance on grooming and social distancing.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 as outlined by the Province of Manitoba, please do not come to your appointment and we will be happy to reschedule you at a later date. You can refer to the Health Canada Screening Tool website to take a self-assessment test.
- Masks are mandatory and can only be taken off when being photographed.
- Please ensure you are practicing safe social distancing at all times.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled appointment time. Anyone who is late will not be photographed and cancellations will require 48-hour notice.
- Appointments will be 20 minutes. Only the graduate will be allowed at the appointment; no friends or family members will be permitted to ensure proper safe social distancing.
- Photographers will not provide white dress shirts or black ties for graduates to use. You are welcome to wear your own dress shirt (of any colour) with your own tie. Please ensure your tie is pre-tied before your appointment or use a clip-on tie.
- Graduates who prefer to not wear a dress shirt with or without a tie, we suggest wearing a v-neck or scoop neck shirt. Please come prepared to your session already dressed in this attire.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival to your appointment; the refusal of using sanitizer will result in voluntary cancellation of your appointment.
How to Book Your Grad Photo Appointment
- Visit the online booking system (photo appointments can only be booked online)
- Scroll down to the purple banner and in the drop-down menu, select Red River College.
- When you see the calendar, please select option Red River College in the drop-down.
- The only available appointment date that you can book at this time is on Monday, November 9. Appointment availability is limited. If there are no openings showing up online for this date, that means the day has been fully booked. Please be patient for future dates to be posted online.
- Select New User and fill in the required fields. When booking your appointment, please include Red River College, the faculty/degree you are graduating from, which campus you attend, and your grad year (2020) in the Special Instructions box. This is very important information that our photographers require.
Once you have booked your appointment online, you will receive a confirmation email with important information – please read through it.
Please remember the login and password you create when booking your appointment as you will need it if you are needing to cancel or reschedule your appointment online.
If you have any questions, please contact Lifetouch.