Schedule Your Graduation Portrait Session!
- A $25 session fee is to be paid to your photographer at the time of your session. Debit or credit is preferred, but cash and cheque will be accepted. Cheque made payable to Lifetouch Canada.
- Photos will be taken at the Lifetouch Photo Studio at: Unit # 3 – 1410 Mountain Ave. in Winnipeg.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Two to three weeks after your photo session, you will receive a set of proofs by Canada Post and we’ll also email you a link so you can view your graduation proofs online. Keep in mind that your proofs are not retouched, but your finished portrait order will include basic retouching at no charge to eliminate blemishes and soften lines. Premium retouching is available.
In order to ensure your safety and that of our staff, we have made a few adjustments to our daily operations to ensure a safe environment, including mask usage, no touch posing, no assistance on grooming and social distancing.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 as outlined by the Province of Manitoba, please do not come to your appointment and we will be happy to reschedule you at a later date. You can refer to the Health Canada Screening Tool website to take a self-assessment test.
- Masks are mandatory and can only be taken off when being photographed.
- Please ensure you are practicing safe social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival to your appointment; the refusal of using sanitizer will result in voluntary cancellation of your appointment.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled appointment time. Anyone who is late will not be photographed and cancellations will require 48-hour notice.
- The studio door will remain locked. Please wait in your vehicle until the photographer calls you and directs you to the Unit # 3 door. We are limiting the number of customers and staff in our office, so please be patient with us.
- You can park in any stall between # 6 – # 13. These stalls are located in front of the Unit # 3 Studio door. Please be mindful of the vehicles around you and how you park in the stall.
- Only the graduate will be allowed at the appointment; no friends or family members will be permitted inside with the graduate.
- Photographers will provide the grad gown, cap, tassel and v-stole/hood for your appointment. We have a strict sanitation procedure set in place for all grad attire to ensure it is completely safe to use.
- We are unable to provide dress shirts and ties, so please come prepared already dressed in this attire. Please ensure your tie is pre-tied before your appointment or use a clip-on tie. Graduates who prefer to not wear a dress shirt with or without a tie, we suggest wearing a v-neck shirt.
- There will be no public washroom or change rooms available.
How to Book Your Grad Photo Appointment
- Visit the online booking system (photo appointments can only be booked online)
- Scroll down to the purple banner and in the drop-down menu, select Lifetouch Photo Studio Winnipeg
NOTE: You can not select any other option in the drop-down menu!
- When you see the calendar, please select option Lifetouch Photo Studio – University in the drop-down.
- Select your desired date and time. If there are available appointments, the date will show up blue on the calendar. If the day has been fully booked, the date will show up grey on the calendar. Appointment availability is limited. If there are no openings showing up online for a date, that means the day has been fully booked. Please be patient for future dates to be posted online.
- Select New User and fill in the required fields. Please only enter one email address; do not enter multiple email addresses. When booking your appointment, please include the following information in the Special Instructions box. This is very important information that our photographers require!
- University Name
- Faculty Name
- Graduation Year
- If this is your original session or retake session
Example: U of M Education – 2021 Original
Example: U of M Education – 2021 Retake
Once you have booked your appointment online, you will receive a confirmation email with important information – please read through it.
Please remember the login and password you create when booking your appointment. Any appointments that need to be rescheduled or cancelled must be done online, using your login and password.
If you have any questions, please contact Lifetouch.