Careers at Red River College
Red River College is a leader in applied learning and innovation. Our talented team of employees is passionate about education, innovation and student success. We offer competitive salaries, extensive benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a rewarding career. We’re also one of Manitoba’s Top Employers, one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers.
RRC is a place of energy, opportunity, change and inspiration. RRC employs more than 2,000 people, including full-time and part-time faculty, administration and support staff. We offer an innovative, progressive workplace and we care about our employees. It shows through the type of environment we have created: one that mirrors the values of our employees, including family, community, sustainability and partnerships. RRC is an outstanding place to work; here diversity is embraced, success is celebrated and innovation is encouraged - check out our People Profiles to learn more.
Red River College of Applied Arts, Science and Technology is a post-secondary, applied learning educational institute. RRC offers more than 200 full- and part- time degree, diploma, certificate and apprenticeship programs, and has more than 32,000 annual enrolments.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries
- RRC offers its employees a variety of exceptional benefits that help contribute to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. These include flexible health benefit options, such as immediate benefit coverage for permanent employees, continuation of benefits while on parental leave and long term disability, and no differences between benefits for part-time and full-time employees
- RRC also provides a defined benefits pension plan, financial bonuses for completion of professional accreditations and development courses, five days of paid family-related leave, and maternity and adoptive leave top-ups of 93 percent for 17 weeks
- New employees earn three weeks of vacation and all employees receive three paid days off during the Christmas holiday season
- Optional leaves for religious observances
- Unpaid leaves of absence available
- Training and development for employees, including tuition subsidies, academic and professional development leave, in-house skills training and development workshops, and online training
- Licensed fine dining restaurant
- Theme buffets and Tim Horton’s outlet
- On-site child care services
- Free membership to on-site fitness facilities
- Subsidized fitness programs
- Safe walk program available at large campuses
- Environmental sustainability policy
- Applied sustainability research
- On-site composting program
- Regular sustainability awareness events
- A 60% discount on the City of Winnipeg Transit EcoPass for staff at the downtown campuses
- Recognition as one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers
- Workplace Equity Diversity Program/Committee
- Reflection Rooms on campus designed as non-denominational spaces
- College-led LGBTT* Initiative for education, awareness and support
- Gender neutral accessible washroom facilities
- Diverse community/holidays celebrations
- Partnerships with designated group community organizations
If you require further information please call 204-632-2319.
Please click on the position title below to view information.